Jackie Woodside, CPC, LICSW
CEO / Founder
In The Media
Jackie Woodside, CPC, LICSW is a best-selling author, TEDx speaker, radio and television personality and seminar leader who is passionate about the expanding the edge of human potential. Jackie has written two best-sellers, “Calming the Chaos: A Soulful Guide to Managing Your Energy Rather than Your Time” and “Time for a Change!” Jackie was featured along with Jack Canfield and Don Miguel Ruiz on the Wake Up! TV show in 2015.
Jackie provides custom training programs, workshops and keynote speeches for businesses, government and non-profit organizations, spiritual centers and national organizations around the country.
She lives between her homes in Woshington D.C. and the Thousand Islands of Upstate New York.
Here’s what you can count on:
Direct communication, a quick mind and clarity of thought, integrity of action, a heart and mind wide open to whatever you bring to the table, uncanny wit and crack-up-at-myself sense of humor, impeccable delivery on the results you want and ruthless follow through until the results are produced.
Just the Facts:
- Author of an Amazon Bestsellers, “Calming the Chaos: A Soulful Guide to Managing Your Energy Rather than Your Time,” “Time for a Change!,” and her most recent “Money Vibe.”
- TEDx Speaker, “Creating Conscious Communities”
- Masters degree in clinical social work from Boston College
- Certified Professional Coach and Energy Leadership Master Practitioner (EL-MP) by the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (IPEC)
- Over 25 years of clinical experience as a manager, therapist and consultant
- Fluent in American Sign Language and helped to start many programs serving the Deaf Community
A Conversation with Jackie Woodside:
“Here is what I bring…”
An understanding and application of consciousness principles as the source of the results I produce, loads of education and experience (read more in the “Just the Facts” section above), an incredibly broad scope of work environments where I have created success for myself and others (not to mention happiness and joy!), lots of tenacity and grit.
What do I love?
“Doing the work I do!”
- Inspiring people through my speaking and teaching.
- Creating sacred spaces for people to engage deeply into what is important to their hearts, minds and souls and then go out and create an amazing life or amazing work teams that aligns with their passions.
- Spending time alone (I like my own company!).
- Training people and teams to be more effective, congruent and happier.
- And most of all, I love my family, my home(s) and my deeply nourishing spiritual connection.
What is my best accomplishment?
“All of my dreams come true – and I know exactly why that is the case! (And best of all, I can engage with you on a journey of creation that will inspire you, your team or your company to the same knowing).”
If you want to know more, here are some other fun facts:
- Put doing a TED talk on my vision board in 2011 and 6 months later was invited to do one. Love that.
- Have delivered inspirational talks to thousands of people in every sector of society: corporate, government, education, private, civic and spiritual.
- Ran a successful private counseling practice for over 20 years without ever advertising (not the smartest business move, but it worked! My mantra was, “Stay in one place long enough and don’t suck at what you do.”)
- Was hired by an organization to work with their most difficult office and created a profound shift in their organizational culture – so much so that I was hired to replicate the work repeatedly in other arms of the organization.
- Served as board president at my church for such a long time that I forgot that I was a volunteer (10+ years!)
- I am the least stressed, most productive person I know as a result of the programs I teach!
- Fulfilled a lifelong dream of buying a summer home in the Thousand Islands and reinvented my life to actually live there in the summers.
- Have created curriculums that transform people’s lives – starting with my own!
I am the most happily married person I know!
Jackie Woodside brings her message of passion, possibility, and purpose to businesses, professional organizations, and spiritual communities in an engaging style that is both motivational and uplifting.
The revolution I am talking about is that scientists, philosophers, coaches and performance experts of all stripes are starting to address the underlying element of all human endeavor: human consciousness, energy, or what Jackie Woodside calls your “vibe.”
CURRICULUM FOR CONSCIOUS LIVING
Imagine you are crystal clear on what you want in all areas of your life: financial, work, family, spiritual, health, fitness, mental, and social. You wake up every day excited about the new life you have created!