Far too many people in contemporary culture feel they don’t have enough time to “get it all done.” The stress of this chronic overwhelm creates a disorganized mind
that leads to a chaotic life. Based on her highly acclaimed workshops and drawn from over 25 years of counseling and coaching experience, professional trainer and speaker Jackie Woodside shares her breakthrough methods that lead to becoming the least stressed, most productive person that you know!
In Calming the Chaos workshop and book, you will learn the step-by-step skills and thought processes that lead to increased productivity and peace of mind. Jackie’s approach stems from the new frontier of human performance called energetic consciousness. Part philosophy, part psychology, fully practical application, you will learn:
- Why there is no such thing as time management and what to do instead.
- How to manage your energy instead of your time and stress.
- The three step formula for managing every aspect of your life for the rest of your life!
- Why “to-do lists” are a set up for failure and what really works.
- “The Three Strikes Rule” that will end procrastination for good!
- How to always know that you have the time for what you want and need to do!
Calming the Chaos helped totally shift my time paradigm. My anxiety around time and getting things done has dropped dramatically! My days are far more productive and I feel fulfilled instead of frazzled. I’ve gained clarity and focus, while my feelings of being overwhelmed over what I “have to get done” have dissipated. It is awesome!
Personal Trainer and Life Coach
I simply cannot believe my level of productivity lately! I don’t feel drained, overwhelmed or frazzled in the least. I cannot thank you enough for your Calming the Chaos work!
Owner, Boston Stone Works